computer help desk
senior health advising
reading and math early intervention
dementia care specialist
dropbox and online storage
kid-preneur and teen-preneur mentoring
1. Pick a Mentor
2. Make an Appointment
3. Talk one-on-one via phone or video chat
4. Receive undivided attention and answers to your questions
We believe that bringing entrepreneur business ideas into fruition is easier with the help of a mentor. But, before you ask anyone else questions, you have to pose some to yourself. So, we’ve compiled some of the most common questions entrepreneurs ask about starting a business.
I’m an entrepreneur, and it seems like I have to learn something new every day. I’ve tried to master Photoshop and Illustrator, but it’s a time-consuming process that I’ll leave to talented graphic designers. Trust me when I tell you that PicMonkey is easy to use – I use it at least once a week.
I’ve researched and stretched my imagination to come up with some off-the-wall ideas. They’re not only the most outstanding part-time jobs for teachers (and others!), but convenient. That means you can take advantage of any of them right from the comforts of home on a flexible schedule.
Whether your employer isn’t home office-friendly, you’re looking for a new opportunity or a side gig; you’ll be happy to know that there are options available to you right now. With the following information and resources, you could sign up and be working from home in a matter of weeks or even days.
If you want to know how to use Zoom, we're breaking down every in-meeting button and giving you a few tips and tricks... and, no, you don't have to wear pants if you don't feel like it!
- You don’t have to be a teacher by trade (although we LOVE teachers!) – tutors, student teachers, business mentors, subject matter experts, writers, counselors
- Set your schedule – this is YOUR side gig
- Scheduling and invoicing handled for you
- No start-up costs – or any money exchanged with OTL – we’re in it together!
- Share your expertise in 30-minute calls or video chats
- Be a part of a supportive community – OTL Guide Me at Home is a club, not a business
- OTL Guide Me at Home Mentoring is for all ages, all subjects
- Ger your answers in a personal 30-minute one-to-one call or video chat
- Book 30 minutes and call it a day, or set up regular appointments
- Affordable and effective virtual hand-holding
- Entrepreneurs can find a real mentor to cultivate ideas and move forward – traditional students can have tutors when needed, anyone can be guided and supported by experts in their fields
Guide Me for 30All mentoring except coding and customization
- Your Choice of Phone or Video Chat